To connect to the server, you must log in with a Discord account. You aren't required to join our Discord server though.
You can only connect with the latest stable or prerelease build of the game.
You can connect to the server with the /connect command.
You can disconnect from the server with the /disconnect command.
When you play on our Multiplayer server, you must follow our rules.
The Multiplayer servers operate under the same behavior rules as the Discord server. These are as follows:
- Be respectful; Don't be rude, mean, exclusionary, or discriminative.
- Discrimination towards things such as race, gender (+identities), sexuality, etc. is NOT tolerated.
- NSFW is NOT allowed (sexual content, heavy gore) - you will be banned. Includes Naulsheets.
- Do not pressure people into sharing personal information.
- A noteworthy detail about Discord's ToS is that users must be at least 13 years of age.
- Discord requires server operators to enforce this aggressively for legal reasons -- accounts will be banned even for joking about being underage.
- Rules apply to the chat box (console), P2 to TALK, and Naulsheets (custom characters).
- Do not attempt to find loopholes - this will be treated as an admission of intentionally violating rules.
- Breaking the rules "as a joke" is still punishable. If you break a rule as a joke, expect to be banned as a joke.
- There is no tolerance for breaking major rules within the server.
Moderators can kick or ban players from Multiplayer that violate these rules.
If you see a problem in Multiplayer, you can join our Discord server to report it.
Commands that are useful in Multiplayer:
|chatsound||Enable or disable the sound effect played when sending or receiving chat messages.|
|connect||Attempt to connect to the Multiplayer server.|
|disconnect||Disconnect from the Multiplayer server.|
|list||List other players connected to Multiplayer and their locations.|
|needles||Mutes or unmutes the Needles Piano. It will also affect other players.|
|nick||Set your nickname for Multiplayer.|
|showsheets||Enable or disables custom characters from other players. If disabled, other players will use default sprites.|
|talksfx||Mutes or unmutes P2 to TALK sounds. It will also affect other players.|
|rcon||Used for serverside commands.|