Giftscop 1.1 brings multiplayer!
To connect to the server, you must log in with a Discord account.
You can connect to the server with the /connect command.
You can disconnect from the server with the /disconnect command.
When you play on our Multiplayer server, you must follow our rules.
The multiplayer servers operate under the same behavior rules as the Discord server. These are as follows:
- Be respectful; Don't be rude, mean, exclusionary, or discriminative.
- Discrimination towards things such as race, gender (+identities), sexuality, etc. is NOT tolerated.
- NSFW is NOT allowed (sexual content, heavy gore) - you will be banned. Includes Naulsheets.
- Rules apply to the chat box (console), P2 to TALK, and Naulsheets (custom characters).
- Do not attempt to find loopholes - this will be treated as an admission of intentionally violating rules.
- Breaking the rules "as a joke" is still punishable. Trolling falls under rule 1.
- There is no tolerance for breaking major rules within the server.
Moderators can kick or ban players from Multiplayer that violate these rules.
If you see a problem in Multiplayer, you can join our Discord server to report it.
All commands that are for or are useful in multiplayer:
|chatsound||Enable or disable the sound effect played when sending or receiving chat messages.|
|connect||Attempt to connect to the multiplayer server.|
|disconnect||Disconnect from the multiplayer server.|
|list||List other players connected to multiplayer and their locations.|
|needles||Mutes or unmutes the Needles Piano. It will also affect other players.|
|nick||Set your nickname for multiplayer.|
|showsheets||Enable or disables custom characters from other players. Disabling will show other players as the "Paul" sprite.|
|talksfx||Mutes or unmutes P2 to TALK sounds. It will also affect other players.|